DEAR SISTERS AND BROTHERS,
Upcoming Holy Masses and/or devotions at St. Ladislav church:
Thursday, Corpus Christi, June 8 at 6.30pm (holy day of obligation in Slovakia) - Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ.
Sacrament of confirmation for our religious education students with Bratislava's auxiliary bishop Jozef Halko.
Sunday, June 11 at 11am.
Sunday, June 18 at 11am.
Sunday, June 25 at 11am - Confirmation of the adults with archbishop Nicola Girasoli, papal nunzio.
Thursday, June 29 at 6.30pm - Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul
[a holy day of obligation].
Sunday, July 2 at 11am.
Wednesday, July 5 at 11am - Solemtnity of Saints Cyril and Methodius [not a holy day of obligation].
Friday, July 7 at 6.30pm - First Friday of July.
Sunday, July 9 at 11am.
CONFESSIONS are heard usually on Sundays 1/2 hour before or after the Holy Mass (at St. Ladislav's) and anytime by appointment (my phone +421 908 921 329).
In the Blumental church I am available for confessions on following dates/times:
Tuesday, June 6: 6.20 - 6.45am, 11.15 - 11.55am, 4.20 - 4.45pm.
Thursday, June 8: 9.20 - 9.45am, 11.30am - 12.30pm.
Saturday, June 10: 5.50 - 6.15pm.
My confessional is on the left, in the back of the church (as you enter through the main entrance door).
Search for "Benjamin Kosnac".
To support Fr. Ben's ministry, you may send your donation to:
SK79 1100 0000 0080 1011 9693
For any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Fr. Ben Kosnac, your chaplain
FIRST FRIDAY DEVOTION
Jesus said to St. Margaret Mary, “In the excess of the mercy of my heart, I promise you that my all powerful love will grant to all those who will receive communion on the First Fridays, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance: they will not die in my displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments; and my heart will be their secure refuge in that last hour.” This means that if a person faithfully receives communion for nine consecutive months on First Fridays, Jesus will grant that person extra graces at the time of their death, making it possible to repent of their sins and receive the last rites (if needed).
This promise is the last of 12 promises connected to the Devotion to the Sacred Heart, particularly attached to the Enthronement of the Sacred Heart in one’s home:
1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
2) I will establish peace in their homes.
3) I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
4) I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all, in death.
5) I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6) Sinners will find in my heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7) Lukewarm souls shall become fervent.
8) Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9) I will bless every place in which an image of my heart is exposed and honored.
10) I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11) Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart.
12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Fridays in nine consecutive months the grace of final perseverance; they shall not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their sacraments. My divine heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
HOLY MASS, NORMAL SCHEDULE
Holy Mass is offered in English each Sunday at 11:00am at Sv. Ladislav Catholic Church. All the news regarding this mass can be found on: www.holymass.sk
Sv. Ladislav Church is located at Špitálska 7, Bratislava. Across from Tesco department store. Consult the map below to see the precise location.
If you cannot attend the 11:00am English mass, attend mass in Slovak language at any number of churches in Bratislava or wherever you are in Slovakia.
This web site will inform you of the various masses:
DAILY MASS & READINGS
BROCHURE PROJECTTo receive the evangelization Brochure, "10 Reasons to Come to the Catholic Church," send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your address, what language you prefer for the Brochure, and how many copies you want. We can only ship boxes within Europe, but if you would just like a few samples, we can send them to you anywhere in the world.
Also, if you would like to contribute financially to this project to help with printing and postage costs, please send your donation to our bank account below and include in the note, "For Catholic Brochure Project" and your email address, so that we can send you a confirmation of your donation and a thank you!
IBAN: SK98 1100 0000 0026 1686 6389
ENGLISH BIBLE GROUP
English Bible Group is currently meeting every Thursday, 18:00, at Dom Quo Vadis, Bratislava. For more information click the icon on the menu bar near the top of this web page.
LEGION OF MARY
Did you ever wonder how to better share Christ with others?
The Legion Of Mary is an active lay community, responding to the Church's call for a "new evangelization."
For more information click the icon on the menu bar near the top of this web page.
|Home||Holy Mass||Bible Group||Choir||Legion of Mary||Courses||Prayers & Reflections||Contact|